Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default Query from ASP

Is there a URL we can look at?

When you submit the form (after entering the information), what is on
the browser address bar? Is the page name followed by a ? and then
more text (query string) ?

Tim.

"Dan" wrote in message
I am trying to create a Web Query. The Web address is an address.asp
where I
select a couple of option boxes and enter a date range which returns
a result
of which I want the 3 coloum. Problem is when I create a web query I
just get
the option (main) page. How can resolve this. Also any
reccomendations on a
good Excel VBA book not quite and idots guide but not expert that
could help
with this as well? Thanks