Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bill_morgan_3333 bill_morgan_3333 is offline

Default VBA "move" method?

Hi ...

I need to write (or record) a macro that will simply move the the visual
cursor a specified number of cells up, down, right, left rather than using a
cell reference.

For example, if I am at D5 and run the macro, the cursor will move down 5
rows to D10 (i.e., move down 5 rows); and if I run the same macro when the
cursor is at K10, the cursor will skip down to K15.

Does anyone have some sample code you can share that shows the syntax for
up, down, right, left movement by a specified number of cells?

Thanks so much for yoru help ...

Bill Morgan