Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FuzzyDove[_2_] FuzzyDove[_2_] is offline

Default Reverse Direction of For-Each-Next?

Hi All -
part of the code I'm working on has something like:
' _______________________________
For Each XYZ In Range (Cells(topaddressrow, topaddresscolumn)
Cells(bottomaddressrow, bottomaddresscolumn))

My_Var = bla.....gather, sum, combine etc what I'm getting.... bla.

Next

Range("X5").Value = My_Var
' _______________________________

The contents of My_Var is always the result of the code working fro
the top of the range downward to the bottom of the range. It does no
matter which way I define the range.
My question is: Is there a way to make the For Each statemen
work/return data from the bottom up?

Thanks for any help!
FuzzyDov

--