Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
scrabtree23[_3_] scrabtree23[_3_] is offline

Default Simple questions (I hope)

The answer to question 2 works great. Here is what I did with your answer to
question 1. Where is my mistake? I want it to copy everything from B3: the
last cell in Column B:B that is not blank???

Dim Istrow As Long
Istrow = Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(Rows.Count, "B:B").End(xlUp).Row
Range("B3" & Istrow).Copy

"Nigel" wrote:

1. The following will return the last row number with data and susbstitue
into the select

Dim lstrow As Long
lstrow = Sheets("WSname").Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
Range("A" & lstrow).Select

2. You need to be explicit about the second condition eg....

If ActiveCell.Row < 1 or ActiveCell.Row < 2 Then

Cheers
Nigel

"scrabtree23" wrote in message
1) In Column A:A I want to select A3: the last cell in that column with

data
in it (non-empty cell).

2) On this code = [ If ActiveCell.Row < 1 Then ] I want to expand it to
If ActiveCell.Row < 1 or 2 Then. But the "or 2" is throwing things

off???