JRobertson JRobertson is offline
Junior Member

Default Need to create a list of non-duplicates

I have two spreadsheets that are updated monthly. The first sheet contains a list of authorized employees (name, ID number, dates of employment). The second is an extract from security badge readers, containing names, badge IDs, and door numbers for all transactions. I need to compare the names from the badge transactions to the list of authorized employees and generate a separate listing of exceptions. Those would be contractors or service personnel that need to be authorized for each individual visit.

How can I automate this process and have the non-employee names show up in a table or separate column?

Additionally, is there an easy way to copy the transactions for all non-employees into a separate sheet that I can forward to security for validation against front desk sign-in and maintenance records?