Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nicholas Scott Nicholas Scott is offline

Default Instant runoff voting spreadsheet.

I am currently hosting a vote for forum logo. So far we have 13
submissions. I would like to have an instant runoff vote that allows
the participants to give their 1st, 2nd and, 3rd choices. It was
suggested that I use a spread sheet. I have access to Excel and wondered
if anyone here had such a template already built. Not sure which group
to post to so I have cross posted to 2 others. Apologies for any
inconvenient cross posting.

thanks