Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default Sumif values from different sheets

One way.
Put the sumif on each sheet with an indirect reference to d12 of the master.
then use
=sum(sheet1:sheet21!a2) where a2 in your sumif formula.

One way to put=SUMIF(B:B,Sheet1!D12) on each sheet is to select alltype the
formula in the cell desiredafter the error msgdelete from the master and
use the sum in para 1.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Hagge" wrote in message
I have a workbook with several sheets where I need to have the sum from

all
column d when the criteria in columns c matches a criteria in d12 on my
"mastersheet". I can add a sumif for every sheet but it seems to be
unnecessary with you guys around. Also I do not want to edit the formula
every time I add a new sheet. Can you please give me an advice?