Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Multiple answers from vlookup

Hi
for extracting I would use 'Data - filter - Advanced Filter'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Hugh Woods Ballard via OfficeKB.com" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
I've trawled through several answers for this but to no avail.

I have a list of names each of which has a division number adjacent

to it. i.e. two columns, one names one numbers.

Lets say there are ten names and three divisions.

I would like to query this data and display, on a different

'division' sheet, all the names that are in a particular division.

I would then like to be able to add names to the bottom of the list

that automatically appear on the correct divisions sheet.

Many thanks in advance for any help