Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bhagwandas Bhagwandas is offline

Default problem in removing add-in

Hi All,
In my add-in file, I have called certain functions for initialization
in class_initialize. Now problem is that when I try to remove this
add-in(Tools-Add-in-UnCheck my add-in and Press OK), it again calls
this class_initialize funtion and on top of it, the add-in file ( xla
file) is still present in project list of VB Editor.

Can anyone help me out with this? How to remove add-in properly so
that it does not call class_initialize and also it gets removed from
project list in VB Projects list.

Thanx in advance

Bhagwandas Paliwal