Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default Refrencing cells using old Paste link method HELP!

I've tried to look for this answer everywhere but still can't find it.

I have a Workbook "REFER2004" that has Dates on the top row. All of these
dates are week ending dates on Fri. (ex. 11/19/04). My Columns are all linked
or have references to another workbook called "Weekly Form". On all the Sheet
Tabs they are labeled with "Week Ending 01.09.04" and so on for every
weekending date of the year. In all the Week Ending Sheets I need Rows &
Column L3 to L253 that have totals to come over under every date in the
Refer2004 Workbook and a couple other cells like B259, C259....... I have
been doing the old Pasting Link Method for the whole year now and don't want
to do this for next year too. Does any one have a better method or Script to
fill in these links automatically? I can email you an example copy of the
sheets if that helps.

Thanks in Advance,