Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pierre Archambault Pierre Archambault is offline

Default Moving a control in a userform

Thanks but I forgot to mention that the user uses only the mouse.
I also would like the mouse pointer to switch to a WE arrow when it reaches
the right end of the image and then be able to resize it while dragging
towards the left side.

Thank you
Pierre

"Bob Phillips" a écrit dans le message
de ...
Pierre,

Add up and down, left and right buttons, and change the position. Here's
some code, it is a bit slow so you may want to try a spinner

Const hInc As Long = 4
Const vInc As Long = 4
Const hLeft As Long = 20
Const hRight As Long = 200
Const vTop As Long = 20
Const vBottom As Long = 300

Private Sub cmdLeft_Click()
With Me.Controls("Textbox1")
If .Left = hLeft Then
.Left = .Left - hInc
End If
End With
End Sub
Private Sub cmdRight_Click()
With Me.Controls("Textbox1")
If .Left <= hRight Then
.Left = .Left + hInc
End If
End With
End Sub
Private Sub cmdUp_Click()
With Me.Controls("Textbox1")
If .Top = vTop Then
.Top = .Top - vInc
End If
End With
End Sub
Private Sub cmdDown_Click()
With Me.Controls("Textbox1")
If .Top <= vBottom Then
.Top = .Top + vInc
End If
End With

HTH

RP

"Pierre Archambault" wrote in message
Hi everybody,

I would like to know how I could to allow a user to move a control

(image)
in a userform.

Thanks

Pierre