Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
HughWB HughWB is offline

Default Vlookup with multiple answers

I've spent hours trawling through the various answers to this but
can't get one that will help in this specific case.

I have a a list of names in one column. Each name corresponds to a
department number in the adjacent column.

Lets say there are 10 names and three dept numbers.

I would like to aggregate the names that correspond to each department
in a simple columnar list on a separate sheet. However, I would also
like to be able to add names at the bottom of the list that
automatically appear on the correct department sheet when added.

I can give more detail if necessary but trying to keep it simple.

Many thanks for any help