Jon Peltier

Randall -

I just wrote an article about chart events in Excel (mouse-overs, etc.), which
doesn't tell you exactly how to exclude a point, but it can at least tell you which
point it was, and some more detailed code could remove it. The article is in the
winter Computor Companion on-line magazine:

http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=221

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Randall Hiltz wrote:

I'm relatively new to excel macros and would greatly appreciate any
help.

In an Excel scatter chart, if I move the mouse over a data point,
a "tool-tip text" or a "hover text" appears.

Is there a way to intercept this event programmatically to exclude the
data point from the series and then have the chart re-drawn?