Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
el_peacock el_peacock is offline

Default Error unhiding in excel 97

I have a workbook with some hidden sheets, which the user selects to unhide
as required. I wanted to use a macro button to copy all pages except page 1
to a new workbook. I used the following code assigned to a button on page
one:

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()

Sheets(Array("Sheet2", "Sheet 3", "Sheet4", "Sheet5", "Sheet6", _
"Sheet7", "Sheet8")).Copy

End Sub

It worked absolutely fine in my pc at home (excel 2000) and copied all pages
hidden or unhidden to a new workbook. However when I got to work and tried
it (on excel 97), I got a runtime error. It's as if I can't copy hidden
sheets. I tried selecting the sheets with a line of code prior to the copy
code above, but to no avail. I guess this functionality was only built into
excel 2000, but is there any way of achieving it in excel 97?
--
Thanks!
---------