Bigredno8

Default Problems Creating html files with excel sheet

Here is my problem,I have creating Tournament brackets in excel,for the
most part I have no problem saving them as htm files and having them
look just fine except for my final one,below is 2 examples I have,The
first one is almost 100% done except for one bracket tree is
missing,now in the second link,if I add a bracket tree to the spot that
is missing all but 2 disappear,and I for the life of me cant figure out
what to do,can anyone help,if someone needs the excel file to help
figure it out just let me know

Thanks
Steve

http://users.zoominternet.net/~dale3...ll9bracket.htm