Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
scottdepauw scottdepauw is offline

Default Copy cells into another workbook with an input box to select the file

I need help making a summary sheet

I have 5 workbooks that are all that exact same, except for the value
in the boxes. I want to have a vba allow me to select one worksheet a
a time and then it pull data from 10 cells in the newly opened sheet an
place them into the new workbook. I want to compare certain number
from the 5 sheets. This is an ongoing operation so I want to automat
it.

as a last resort i would take a code that would open a file and plac
the filepath into a cell in my spreadsheet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

--
scottdepau
scottdepauw's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1667