Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Input box with variable

Hi
try
with Sheets("Data Input").Range("C40")
Data = InputBox("Please enter this month's WAN Availability. Last
month's Availability was " & .value & vblf & "New Month Data")
..offset(1,0).value = Data
end with

"buggy" wrote:

I'm trying to include a variable in the text of my Input box so that the
user knows what was entered the previous month.

Here is the code I am using so far but I can't get the syntax
straight:

Dim Data
Data = InputBox("Please enter this month's WAN Availability. Last
month's Availability was " & 'Data Input'!C40, "New Month Data")

Sheets("Data Input").Range("C41") = Data

Help!

--
buggy
buggy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16666