Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Coloring the duplicates with VBA

Conditional formatting will identify duplicates, but if want random colours
you will need VBA.

--

HTH

RP

"Bobby" wrote in message
I would absolutely appreciate any help on the following

How can I color duplicates rows with random colors.
Duplicate are found by searching col A only. e.g a random color (e.g

green)
is applied to all occurrence of word "Jane" in col A, then another random
color (e.g) red is applied to all occurrence of word "Jill" and so on.

The idea is visually to see duplicates.
Is this possible ?

Thanks a million for your help

I use XL 2002 on Win 2K