Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default Urgent!!! Is this possible

See one answer in my reply to your previous post.

In article ,
elovelace256 wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with row 1 as my header allof the other rows i need

exported to a file in the format below. This is critical and any help
is
greatly appreciated

This is my spreadsheet layout. But there could be up to 8000 rows:
c_last_name c_first_name c_middle_name c_userid
Ables Donna F
donna.ables
Lovelace Eric
eric.lovelace

I need to export this to a file in this format. Each row needs to be
enclosed in ( ) and each field in that row needs to be in " " with a
comma
seperating each field.