Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vjs2445 Vjs2445 is offline

Default Access from add_in userform to main template userform....

I am also in a similar situation where i need to refer the form of the main
calling workbook.

For any replies if you find...i would apprediate if you could mail me at
.

"Ajit" wrote:

Thanks to this forum for getting me so many solutions....

I have a situation where I have almost 100 Plus templates (with couple of
forms and data) and to all these templates i need to add one similar form
with same data. What i am doing is creating an addin and calling the form
from add-in.

Here is where i am stuck ... Values in the main template will be populated
defending on the selections in the addin form. I need to do something like
this
from addin form :

if addin.userform_addin.listbox1.value 20 then
Main_Template.userform_Main.listbox1.additem ("20")
else
Main_Template.userform_Main.listbox1.additem ("30")
end if

Can this be possible. and if so How? Writing this code in Add_in will save
me rewriting of the same code in all templates.

Suggestions will be highly appreciated...

--
Ajit