Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dmoney Dmoney is offline

Default Macro for multiple charts

Try this out.

Sub ChartMakro()

Dim vSheet As String

Num_Sheets = Sheets.Count 'Determine the
number of sheets inthe Workbook

For x = 1 To Sheets.Count 'Loop through
all sheets,beginning with Sheet 2
Sheets
(x).Activate 'Activate the
sheet

vSheet = ActiveSheet.Name

Charts.Add
ActiveChart.ChartType = xlLineStacked
ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets(vSheet).Range
("C12:X145"), PlotBy _
:=xlColumns
ActiveChart.Location Whe=xlLocationAsObject,
Name:=Sheets(vSheet).Name

With ActiveChart
Sheets(x).Activate
.HasTitle = True
.ChartTitle.Characters.Text = ActiveSheet.Name

End With

Next
x 'Loop
to next sheet