Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
oakman[_16_] oakman[_16_] is offline

Default Error '1004' in WorksheetFunction

Greetings Don (and everyone else),

Pardon my ingnorance. I know just enought to be dangerous to myself
and to others. I ran the macro this morning with the code that you
were kind enought to improve. However, I am getting an error '9'
Overflow after typing my contract number in the input box.
Furthermore, I don't mean to be a burden, I did look into using MATCH
or FIND --as you suggested -- but because of my thick headedness, it is
not sinking in... I was wandering if you could show me how to go about
it. I will do my best to make sense of it and try to learn from it so
that perhaps some day I can give back in return for the assistance that
is being provided to me!
Thank you

--
oakman