Bob Phillips

Answer in public.excel

--

HTH

RP

"Ian Shere" <Ian wrote in message
I have written a spreadsheet (mostly) but am stuck on how to set up radio
buttons. I have 6 main categories each of which have 4 sub categories.

The
user is to select ONE sub category of each main category. I want to

assign a
numberical constant to each radio button then have Excel add them up to

give
me a total.

The adding up (once I have values) is easy (obviously) but I have no idea

on
how to set up the radio buttons, assign a constant to them or extract that
data. I assume that each set of buttons within each main category needs

be grouped (not sure how to do that either) so that they work as a unit.

Am I asking way to big a questions here? Like is this a days worth of
tutorial??!!