Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] info@guckel.com is offline

Default Sort an Array

Hello,

I have a scheduling spreadsheet that on a daily basis gathers up all
employees working for that day and loads them into an array.

The following is loaded:

Array(1) = Name
Array(2) = Start time
Array(3) = Stop time

The array is then sorted by start time and then by stop time. I have a
dilema...

After the sorting I put the names on a 'Line Up' form for the day. I need
employees that are 'Managers' to not be loaded into the array but to be put
on the 'Line Up' form in a certain place. Is anyone willing to look at a
spreadsheet for me to help alter some code?

Thanks in advance,
Ernst.