Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_3_] Jim Thomlinson[_3_] is offline

Default Get Top rows

You could try removing the subtotals and aranging the data in a pivot table.
In the colum place the Product Group and the Part. In the data section place
the Sum of Part and Count of Quote. When you have the data in the pivot table
right click on the Part and select Field Settings. Choose Advanced and you
will be able to select Top 25.

"JUAN" wrote:

Hi,
not sure if this possible. I have a sheet with subtotals
for each product group. My columns a
PRODGROUP PART SUMOFPART COUNTOFQUOTE
So each product group might have 100 parts or more. Is
there a way to get lets say Top 25 rows for each product
group? I been trying to do such in Access too, but can't
seem to get it. So wondering if its possible in excel.

Please advise any input. Really appreciated

thanks,

Juan