Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ste mac ste mac is offline

Default It takes 24 hrs to run: with counter 3 mins?

"Bernie Deitrick" <deitbe @ consumer dot org wrote in message ...
Ste,

I think you would be better off telling us what it is that you want to
actually calculate. There may be a formula-based solution that would work.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

Hi Bernie, believe it or not my son and l actually cracked it (after
weeks of struggling)...

This mod let it know whic=h row was last worked on...
hRow = Sheets(sSheetOne).Cells(2, 9).Value + 2

This mod made it add the total found to the original total..
ActiveSheet.Cells(sRow, (8 + lx)).Value = ActiveSheet.Cells(sRow, (8 +
lx)).Value + lHits(lx)

Really glad its working now... but thankyou very much for your offer
to help, very much appreciated.....

seeya ste