Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] Rpatton@cpsbiz.com is offline

Default run macros against protected cells

Thankyou for your reply, I changed the macro to clear the cells in question
and reload them as the program runs. I addition the source data cell is
protected and is updated by the spread sheet, so it can be protected.

Thank you for your help, thats a good idea any way and i will remember it
for a more complex problem in the future.

Dick

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
you could first unprotect the sheet in your macro and protect the sheet
again at the end

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

wrote:
Macros referance data in my spread sheet and i don't want users to
tamper with those cells, however, when I protect these cells the
macro aborts siting that the cell is protected. Is there a way to
keep users out and let the macro run?