Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave[_50_] Dave[_50_] is offline

Default Looking for Lotus 123 menu equivalents

I tried replying to sender from your post but received a "host unkown
error".

Try replying to this post but remove any "_" characters and the word
"remove" from my reply address and it should go through.

Thanks again for all the help. I really appreciate it!

Dave Scott

"keepITcool" wrote in message
ft.com...
Dave,

I've typed it all out and put it a sheet.
Tried to mail but it bounced. please contact me by email.

--
keepITcool

Dave wrote :

Thanks TK,

I'll keep looking.

Dave

"TK" wrote in message
Hi Dave:

Your Boss is still living "back in the day"

as pointed out by Don /rfp is

/rfp = /range/format/percent

and also

/rff is /range/format/fixed
and at that point the program would except a number
indicating the decimal position.

and {GOTO} is as you assume however it was a macro
defined by 123 as are all instances you see in { }

~ is the enter symbol

I tried to find a map of the menus in the old manuals but there are
none and
as
were the old DOS menus they may go 1--whatever deep.

The easiest way would be to go back in the warehouse and find an
old computer
that still has 123 loaded.

Good Luck
TK