Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Forum and other site?

Hi Forum,
This may sound like a strange question, but my computer crashed and I have
lost all of my "favorites." I am looking for a way to get to this site with
out having to go through all of the groups. I am also looking for a way to
not have all of the "Extras" that this screen has on it ie. the list of the
forums on the left, the "Search for:" ____ "in:" at the top, etc. It may
be I am in the wrong place to begin with, but it sure looks the same as where
I was before.

Is it possible ther is a similar web site? Could it be a "Group," as opposed
to a forum? Sure wish my system had not crashed, but oh well.

Thanks in advance.
--
David