Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert A. Boudra Robert A. Boudra is offline

Default Automation from VB6

Thanks! That works great!

Bob

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Bob,

The CopyFromRecordset method copies the RS to a worksheet range.
--

HTH

RP

"Robert A. Boudra" wrote in message
I've got a VB 6 project where I am populating a spreadsheet with data

from
an ADO recordset and I've got a couple of questions.

First, is anyone aware of a way to populate the spreadsheet quickly?

Right
now, I'm cycling through every record and field of the recordset,

reading
the value from the recoordset, and then pasting the value into the the
corresponding spreadsheet cell. Seems to be very slow!

Second, is there any way to check to see if the user has manually closed

the
Excel session before I attempt to close it in code?

Thanks for any help.

Bob