Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Trevor Shuttleworth Trevor Shuttleworth is offline

Default macro to copy absolute cells, then paste relative

Bill

maybe this will set you off in the right direction:

Range("A1:E9").Copy ActiveCell

Copies the range of cells to wherever the active cell is.

Regards

Trevor

"Bill Carr" <Bill wrote in message
I am trying to record a macro that will copy an absolute group of cells,
then
paste relative to the cell that was active before running the macro. Can
anyone help?
Or maybe there is another way to accomplish my goal. I want to be able to
insert a given set of cells in the middle of the document, any number of
times. It is a form to be used over and over, but each time there will be
different number of these groups of cells in the form.