Nick Hodge

Ches

I suspect the Excel file structure is set to read the file properties as
with the sheetnames, filename, etc. AFAIK these are not editable certainly.

The only thing I haven't tried is round-tripping the file to HTML and back
which I sometimes use to stop corruption, etc. It may clear out some junk

Anyone else?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Ches" wrote in message
Some seem to be historical, Nick; after I've changed a custom header or
footer, the changes show up in the drop-down selection, so I figure Excel
must write them to a template/file somewhere... and if that is the case,
then they must be editable.