Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Guackyxxx Guackyxxx is offline

Default LeftFooterPicture instruction does not appear to work

Facinating:

As per KLs post, the code in the MSDN library works but ONLY if you make
sure (per instructions) to add:

' Enable the image to show up in the left footer.
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftFooter = "&G"

or

' Enable the image to show up in the right footer.
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = "&G"

Of course!

"KL" wrote:

I have found the sample code in MSDN
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...terPicture.asp)
and it won't work for me either. Maybe it is the Office vesion issue: I use
Office 2000 (XL 9) and the above address (.../vbaxl10/...) suggests that the
code is applicable to XL 10. There seems to be no explicit indication of
that though.

my 2 cents.
KL

"Guackyxxx" wrote in message
Does anyone have any idea why the following command does NOT work when
placed
in a macro:

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftFooterPicture.Filename = _
"[filename]"

Where [filename] is the full name including path of a picture file whose
existence I have verified.

Any info would be appreciated.