Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Duncan_J Duncan_J is offline

Default One more and I'll finish this complicated macro

I need the code to paste from G5 all the way to the bottom of the row...
However, sometimes it has 250 rows, sometimes 260ect.. This is the last
sticking point to finish this...
Just in case anyones intrested and likes to think outside the box here is
what I'm doing.... and loves to hear others say it can't be done...

I open a file and import the coulmns into a compile worksheet
As I filter dates and if it less then it's green. If it more than it's
red... This has to be done for six cells. Then you have six coulmns that
represent a week. Only one of those six coulmns has data... Then six cells
go into one cell.. Thanks to a vlookup. However, you can't retain the cell
color... So I filter more than and less than and rename them using visible
cells only to sale R (as in red) then From sale G (as in green) The vlookup
causes the cells to loose thier background color... So I then do a find sale
R and color it red and find sale G and color it green... then do afind and
replace sale R with sale and a find replace sale g with sale...
Anyway... It's a lot but it works. If I can solve the last question...
Thanks,
DJ