Matt Lunn

If you don't want to show the pivot formula you'll need to manually type the
address of the cell you want to reference instead of clicking it. If you want
to reference the value at J50 then type "=J50"

Thanks,
Matt

"shivpora" wrote:

My worksheet has a refence to a cell in a pivot chart. Instead of the
formula being R1C1 type it is referncing the formula within the refereced
cell...eg. it is returnig someting like =GETPIVOTDATA("[Measures].[Sys
Qty]",$A$15,"[Period Day]","[Period Day].[Q206].[JUL].[FW200622]") instead of
me simply wanting =j50. How do I do that?