Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Torben Laursen Torben Laursen is offline

Default Passing a handle from Excel to a dll

Hi

I'm opening a window in a dll using VBA in excel
When the window is open I get 2 icons on the taskbar one for Excel and one
for the window.

Therefore I want to pass a handle from Excel to the window in the dll so I
only get one icon on the taskbar

C++ code in dll:

extern "C" __declspec(dllexport)void __stdcall Show_PickCalcForm(int &Modal,
HWND CallingApp)

But how do I call this function using VBA?

This is what I have now:
Declare Sub Excel_PickCalcForm Lib "BaseCalc.dll" (ByRef Modal As Long,
????)

Can anyone tell me what to write as the last argument and how to use the
function?

Thanks Torben

---