Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Two Quick Questions

Private Sub TextBox1_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
if isnumeric(Textbox1.Text) then
Textbox1.Text = Format(Textbox1.Text,"#,##0")
End if
End Sub

Application.goto Cells(rows.count,1)End(xlup).Offset(-10,1), True

Tom Ogilvy

"Chuckles123" wrote in message

o When inputting numerical data via a TextBox, is there anyway to have
the data displayed in comma-separated (000's) format? I assume the
answer is not.

o My spreadsheet has a variable number of rows; there is a summary at
the end. Is there anyway, after the macros have executed, for a
certain row in the summary to be displayed very near the exact middle
of the screen?

Thanks for your input.
Chuckles123

--