Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default 3-4 conditions in a vlook-up

On Jan 12, 3:32*am, Gaura215 wrote:
I have an excel file, hich have Coloum like following: A - Business
Unit; B - Doc Type; C - Amount
I have another file which have the data for the approvers of the
respective business unit & respective Doc type, and for amount
pertaining to a range. For example for a particular business unit &
documne type, there can be multiple approver, 1 can approve entries upto
1k, 2nd from 1k-2k and so on.

I want to write a macro which can lookup the correct approvers for me,
satisfying all my conditions.

Any help would be appreciable.

Thanks in advance to all excel gurus/masters.

--
Gaura215

Contact me privately with an explanation and files dguillett1
@gmail.com