Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mike mike is offline

Default Picture Viewer - Copyright Clearance

Hello,

Some time ago, I downloaded or copied/pasted an Excel
file/routine that contains various macros and an Excel
Form. The Form contains a browse button that allows a
user to browse to a directory and select a picture. The
picture is shown in an image control on the Form, which
also contains "Zoom" buttons that allows a user to
expand/reduce the selected picture.

I cannot remember where I got the routine. The purpose of
this post is to identify the author as I need to obtain
copyright clearance.

The macros behind the Form include the following:

Option Explicit

Const MAX_ZOOM = 4 ' 400% original size
Const MIN_ZOOM = 0.2 ' 20% original size
Private m_sngWidth As Single
Private m_sngHeight As Single
Private m_sngZoom As Single

Sub LoadImage(Name As String)

If Dir(Name) < "" Then
With Image1
.AutoSize = True
.Picture = LoadPicture(Name)
m_sngHeight = .Height
m_sngWidth = .Width
.AutoSize = False
.PictureSizeMode = fmPictureSizeModeStretch
m_sngZoom = 1
.Left = 1
.Top = 1
End With
SetZoom m_sngZoom
Else
MsgBox "Unable to load image " & Chr(10) & Name,
vbExclamation

Does anyone recognize the above?

BTW, it is not Mr. Andy Pope's "PicViewer" or Mr. JE
McGimpsey's "lookuppics" routine.

Regards,

Mike