Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill Hall Bill Hall is offline

Default Excel worksheet tabs

Is it possible to move the worksheet tabs in a workbook so that are visible
on the left or right hand side of the screen instead of being at the bottom?

The school computer security does not allow the use of right-clicking on a
mouse button, and with the worksheet tabs hidden from view by the taskbar -
which I can't hide, (please don't ask me why, but my programming has hidden
all possible non-used stuff from kids' roving fingers!), the students are not
able to navigate from one worksheet to another.

If not, can anyone please suggest the code for double clicking on a button
that opens another worksheet automatically.

I can then set up an intro page to my workbook where navigation to all
worksheets is possible.

thanks Bill