jbenowl16

Has anyone else got a solution, please? By the way, sorry about the caps -
caps lock was on and I didn't notice! no insult intended!
What I really to do is to print multiple copies as in, say, Word. Is it
possible - without all the hassle of seeing the copy done individually?

"jbenowl16" wrote:

This requires the printer to show print previes each time or, if I disable
this, the printer "boots" each time. IE, print multiple copies does not work
as in, say, Word. I am using Ms Office 2003

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

FilePrint.

Use the spinner button to select the number of copies required.

Or is there more detail to your question than you have provided?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:45:03 -0700, jbenowl16