Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chuckles123[_57_] Chuckles123[_57_] is offline

Default InputBox vs. UserForm for Numerical Data Input

Sharad,

Thanks again. I will respond to your most recent post first.
inserted the two lines and the UserForm works exactly as I wanted.

Now, the other post. When I opened your .jpg file, it was somewha
distorted, but I think I get the idea. And that idea is the same a
what you had recommended a couple of posts ago (and I responded to yo
that I had done so).

This is what I have:

Public Level As Integer
Sub Macro1()
CODING ....
Call Macro2
Sub Macro2()
CODING ....
Call Macro3
Sub Macro3()
CODING ....
End Sub

ALL of the above is in Module 1.

The current UserForm that we have been discussing is Macro3 -- whe
testing the UserForm, I have been running Macro3 only.

I may have just answered my own question.
Since I have been running only Macro3 (using a saved WB that wa
created after running only Macro1 and Macro2 -- and, I believe, befor
creating 'Public Level As Integer' at the top of Module 1), perhap
this is causing the "one cycle" delay. I will not have access to th
"before Macro1" WB until tomorrow -- will test then and advise you, bu
I am sure that Macro3 will work without the "one cycle" delay.

Thanks again,
Chuckles12

--
Chuckles12