Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
routeram[_10_] routeram[_10_] is offline

Default Linking labels to cells and turning off events in userform

Hi,

Thanks Stephen. I was using such a variable as you had suggested bu
was wondering if there are any statements like Application.EnableEvent
for userforms!

Regarding my other question about linking a label to a cell's value,
did the following - I put the following code in my worksheet_chang
event

If frmIV.visible Then
frmIV.label1.caption = Range("name").value
End If

Any better ways to do that? Thanks for you help. I really appreciat
it. And lastly your book is super! It helps me a lot.

Regards.
Ra

--
routera