Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Raydr Raydr is offline

Default Downloading image and placing in cell.

I've created a spreadsheet with several sheets for printing out employe
ID
badges.

Basically there's a picture, name, address, employee number and
barcode.

I currently create the barcode by going to this site:
http://www.idautomation.com/java/linearservlet.html

and then pasting the image into the ID.

Alternatively, I can go he
http://tinyurl.com/4588y

Where XXXX is the four digit employee ID number.

What I'd like to do is this:

I want to enter their ID number in a field, and have the barcode cel
automatically fill with the proper barcode. Of course, this would onl
work from an internet connected PC, but that's not really an issue.

Thoughts

--
Rayd
Raydr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1641