Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
snsd[_6_] snsd[_6_] is offline

Default Password Applied to All Worksheets Confrimation Prompt

Hi:

I found the following macro on this site which allows you to place
password on every sheet in a workbook. It works great. The only thing
would like to add is a second prompt to confirm the password - the sam
way that you are prompted to verify the password when you select Tool
- Protection - Protect Worksheet. I don't want to accidentally appl
an incorrect password to all my sheets and then forget it! (Note:
obviously only want to have to confirm it once - and not for ever
sheet!)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sub PasswordAppliedToAllSheets()
Dim myPwd As String
Dim wks As Worksheet

myPwd = InputBox(prompt:="Please enter the password to protect al
sheets.")

If Trim(myPwd) = "" Then
Exit Sub
End If