Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter[_50_] Peter[_50_] is offline

Default How to prevent my Macro from opening up another Excel App when I open any other excel file

HI:

I created an Excel VBA (VBATest.xls) and I put the xls file in the
XLStart Directory and whenever I load other excel file, I can run the
macro that is defined in my VBATest.xls file. The only problem is when
I load any excel file, it also opens up another blank excel
application (which says VBTest.xls). I think there is a way to prevent
that to startup while the sub function in my VBATest.xls is still
available to other excel files. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Peter