Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sharad Naik Sharad Naik is offline

Default Excel and Access

Have a more than different dozen templates, with code.
Presently using Template Wizard for generating and maintaining data bases in
to a single excel file from all the templates.

Now we have to move to Access data base, i.e. the all
generated data will be stored in an access data base file.

Before I go on working on this, I just want to know, does VBA supports
necessary commands, to put data from various cells, in to an access database
(mdb file)? , like
opening the database file providing password, reading the available fields,
finding a string in one of the fields, then inserting strings, integers,
float, dates, boolean etc. ?

I just want to know from expert(s), who know or already worked with simillar
situation, does vba support the necessary database commands, and does
excel - access database comibination work flawlessly.

Thanks in advance
Sharad