Tushar Mehta

Have you tried it? If it didn't work, you might consider recording a
macro to do the needful. Select a chart. Then, record a macro with
Tools | Macro Record new macro... Do whatever you want with the
chart, then turn off the macro recorder. Now, select any other chart
and run the macro (Alt+F8 or Tools | Macro Macros...)

A cautionary note. I vaguely recall a discussion that macros that
change the print setup run very slowly and there may also be a memory
leak that causes XL to run increasingly slowly as the code is repeated.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Using Excel 2003, SP1

I'm creating many charts throughout a large workbook that has many
worksheets, and there are several charts on each worksheet. It is a pain to
set the header and footer individually for each chart.

Can I group these charts together (possibly only in the active worksheet at
any one time) to give them all the same header and footer, as I can group
worksheets together in a workbook, to give them all the same header and
footer?

TIA