Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Hiding Columns

Hi
if you have merged cells I don't think you can do something against it.
Not tested but try:
range("K1").entirecolumn.hidden=true

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Squid" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have a spreadsheet where I recreated a standard form my company

uses.
Therefore I needed to merged some rows. There is one column that I

would
like to hide from being printed.

If I manually highlight column K, (right click) click Hide. It hides

just
column K. no problem.

But if I when use the following code in the BeforePrint event it will

hide
more than just column K, I assume because there rows within column K

that
are merged.

Columns("K:K").Select
Selection.EntireColumn.Hidden = True