Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dmoney Dmoney is offline

Default Problems usinga a variable in a worksheet function?

Try adding a string declaration and assigning it the name
of the workbook then use this in the function.

Dim OCB As Workbook
Dim OCS As Worksheet
Set OCB = ActiveWorkbook - (activeworkbook is called

1709cds.xls)
Set OCS = OCB.ActiveSheet - (activesheet is called

1709cds)
Dim OCC As String
OCC = OCB.Name

CRMatchRange.FormulaR1C1 =
"=IF(ISNA(MATCH(RC[6],'" & OCC & "'!R2C1:R1421C1,0)),

today(),""Current
Item"")"